Nanaki Chadha: Sport & Performance Psychologist
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Internationally Chartered Sport & Performance Psychologist under the
- British Psychological Society
- Doctoral Student and Researcher at Staffordshire University, United Kingdom
- Masters in Psychology, Loughborough University in 2016
- Certified Practitioner in Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- BA Sports Psychology, University of Delhi
Nanaki’s experience includes providing sport psychology support to athletes across a broad spectrum of age groups and skill levels, ranging from grass root to national and international levels. She has also worked with multiple national and international sporting organisations, including the Indian Golf Union (IGU), Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS), Northamptonshire County Cricket Club, and City of Stoke Athletics Club.
Additionally, she applies psychological principles associated with sporting excellence to other fields such as academics, business and performing arts by delivering workshops to help individuals deal with performance pressures.
Deepak Narayanan has been working with the top sports agencies of India since last 11 years and some of his employers include BCCI, Tamil Nadu State Boxing Organization, Apollo Hospital, Goa Cricket Association, Telugu Titans (Pro Kabaddi) and many other sporting organizations involved in Badminton, Hockey, Athletics, Volleyball, Tennis, Horse-Riding, Karate and many more. Such a diversified profile makes him the perfect counsellor.
PRICING FOR ONLINE SESSIONS
Rs 3,000/- per session
- The Session Will Take Place On An Online Video Calling Application Like: Zoom, Google Meet Etc.
- Duration of Each Session: 60 Minutes.
- You Can Book The Session Using The Calendar. Final Timing of The Sessions Will Be Decided Between The Expert and The User.